FREE CANCELLATION = NO-RISK BOOKING
We understand that plans change which is why we’ve introduced our free cancellation policy. If you book to live with us during the 2021/22 academic year and your plans change, you can cancel by 31st May 2021 with no charge.
Terms and conditions:
- This promotion only applies to 39 or more week tenancy agreements for the 2021/22 academic year, starting in September.
- To qualify you must book a room and complete a tenancy agreement with Downing Students (in accordance with these terms) before 31st May 2021 and any application to cancel must be received by no later than 5 pm on 31st May 2021.
- A £100 holding deposit is required to complete your application. If cancelled by 31st May your holding deposit will be refunded.
- After this date, the standard cancellation terms apply.
- This promotion only applies to all bookings made directly with Downing Students or via their international accommodation referral agents and excludes any bookings made through any University or Higher Education Institutions' accommodation office.
- In order to benefit from this promotion and to cancel your booking, you are required to email the team based on the accommodation you have booked. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
- To be entitled to this promotion any existing customers must have made all outstanding payments due on their 2020/21 account.
- In any instances where a holding deposit is paid and the tenant fails to manually or digitally sign the tenancy agreement, we reserve the right to retain the holding deposit in lieu of costs incurred.
- Downing Students reserves the right to remove or change this promotional offer at any time. In the event of Downing Students doing so, any individuals who had completed tenancies prior to the change or removal will be entitled to benefit from this promotion unaffected.
- This offer does not apply to Atlas.
Do You Need Guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year’s rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
However, there some of our student accommodation do not need a UK based guarantor in order for students to pay their rent in instalments, to know more kindly get in touch with our team and we will be happy to assist you with these properties.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.